TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET - ADULT:
- Weight : 1.000- 1.200 Kgs
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET is comfortable to wear within a period of 1 minute without assistance, guidance or prior demonstration , capable of being worn in only one way and allows the wearer to jump into the water from a height without injury.
- Dimensions: length 132 cms / width 67 cms.
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET has sufficient buoyancy to lift the mouth of an unconscious wearer not less than 120mm clear of the water as per latest MSC 200 (80) Regulations
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET shows no loss of buoyancy after immersion in water for 24 hours
- The materials used for the covers, tapes and seams of the BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET are tested at Government approved laboratories to establish that they are rot proof , color fast and resistant to deterioration from exposure to sunlight and are not unduly affected by sea water , oil or fungal attack
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET meet the strength – Body strength and shoulder strength test prescribed in SOLAS , MSC 200 (80) Regulations , where in a load of 90 kgs is attached for a period of 30 minutes.
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET is fitted with Approved Retro Reflective Tape 2” X 4” at nine strategic places for immediate visibility
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET has tapes for fastening.
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET is capable of supporting a weight of 14.5 Kgs for 24 hours without any effect on the Lifebuoy
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET shows no deterioration after immersion in Diesel Oil for 24 hours
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET does not sustain burning or continue melting after being totally enveloped ina fire for a period of 2 seconds.
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET comes with a MMD Approved Lifejacket flashing light which meets the latest regulations as per MSC 200 (80).
- We are a ISO 9001-2000 certified company maintaining high quality standards.
- BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET are tested, inspected , stamped and Approved by the Mercantile Marine Department, Govt. of India for conformance to MSC 200(80) of SOLAS