• Supports 5-tone Selective Signalling Standards. The radio software encompasses Private Line and 5-tone selective
signaling which include ZVEI, Modified ZVEI, French Modified ZVEI, 20ms CCIR, 70ms CCIR, 100ms CCIR and EEA
signaling system that enhance productivity. These radios also offer users the flexibility to program their own “user-
defined” signaling standards into the radio.
• Motorola’s unique voice compression technology, X-Pand and LLE, assures you of stronger and crisper audio quality
while reducing unwanted background noises.
• Existing capabilities can be expanded in the field by increasing the choice of option boards. This includes the voice
storage board that allows users to store, retrieve and delete voice messages easily as well as the mandown board
which is the perfect solution for any lone work. This is done by triggering the emergency procedure in situations where
the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time.
• The Motorola GP329 Select V is designed to be intrinsically safe to use in hazardous atmosphere by the US Factory
• Mobile Voting allows the GP339/399 to work smoothly on conventional multi-casts networks and permits the radio to
automatically select (vote) the strongest signal ensuring the best audio quality is delivered to the user.
• The Lone Worker feature provides added security and safety for individuals who work remotely from their team. The radio
enters emergency mode if the user does not respond to the warning signal.
• Freedom to communicate utilising a system or dispatcher for wide area coverage, or bypass and talk directly to another
unit for easy local unit-to-unit communications. The “Whisper” feature allows user to speak quietly into a radio and still be
• Call Forward allows calls to be forwarded to another radio user if you are unable to answer your calls personally.
Easy to use
• Channel scan enables activity on different communications channels to be monitored and answered, eliminating
incidences of missed calls.
• The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without
pressing the push-to-talk button.
• Programmable channel spacing of 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz offers flexibility and easy migration of channel spacing.
• Adjustable power levels allow you control over your radio usage optimises coverage and conserves battery consumption.